Custom Rubber, Silicone Rubber and Engineering Plastic Extrusions
Custom Extruded Profiles
Boss Polymer Technologies has the experience, knowledge and capabilities to custom design and manufacture a wide range of Custom Rubber, Silicone Rubber and Engineering Plastic extrusions. Due to Boss Polymer’s extensive investment in skilled people and sophisticated technology, we are able to provide customers with custom profiles to meet specific needs and applications.
Boss Polymer is highly skilled in the design and development of high quality tools. We work collaboratively with customers’ engineers, architects and quality experts to develop and supply profiles to many leading international and local companies.
Boss Polymer Technologies invests highly in sophisticated technology, including a centralised computer network enabling consistent quality control and accurate recording of production data. Inline ink jet printing for quality control batch identification and product tractability.
Profile and Polymer Range
We manufacture generic profiles, proprietary lines and custom designs. Specialist profile types include:
- Cross Head Extrusions
- Co-extruded Extrusions
- Self-adhesive extruded product
Boss extrudes products in a full spectrum of polymers, including:
- Engineering Plastic
- Thermoset Rubbers, including EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, Silicone, Viton and Sponge
- Thermoplastics including Santoprene
- Rigid or Flexible
- Solid or Sponge
- Single Component or Composite Materials with up to 3 Compounds
We produce plastic, rubber and silicone extrusions for original equipment manufacturers and component suppliers in industries ranging from automotive, transport, building, construction, design, marine, mining, civil engineering, to household and mineral processing components.
Our in-house capabilities include:
- Product design and consultation service
- Tool design
- Research and Development
- Product development and testing
Our specialist extrusion services for short or long volume runs include:
- Custom compounding to any international specification (ASTM, UL, FDA, etc.)
- Continuous in line Curing with the ability to Continuous Coil in Hundreds of Metres
- Post curing to FDA standards
- Post production value added services include precision cutting to length, punching, notching, trimming, and butt and mitre joining
- Volume flexibility from small R&D runs to large production quantities
- Size flexibility to produce small profiles at 1 mm diameter to 400mm wide
To view our full range of products please visit our extensive Catalogue here. For more information about how to specify polymer, please visit our Technical Data page.
Remember, if you can’t find what you are looking for in the catalogue Boss can custom make it for you. Simply contact our sales team for more information.