Boss designed the special features of TufMan and TufReturn to provide “install and forget” confidence in your solar heating systems. Key design points of this precision engineered manifold include:
- TufMan is made in Australia from premium grade BASF Luran S® impact modified ASA and delivers excellent resistance to aging (ultraviolet radiation, weathering), chemicals and retains its colour.
- TufMan has a unique design to strengthen parts of the manifold that are traditional weak spots, and to make installation quick and easy. TufMan has:
- Long 50mm socket length for firm, positive joints.
- Increased wall thickness for strength and durability.
- Angle tipped barbs for easy fitting of the solar collector tube.
- Sharp barbs for better absorber retention.
- AustraliA range of Boss TufMan® manifolds is available to suit any installation.
You can order:
- Manifold lengths of either 400mm or 500mm.
- TufMan with 10, 12 or 14 barbs to suit different collector systems.
- Black or Colourbond colours may be special ordered, subject to minimum quantity requirements.
- Your company logo moulded into the manifold